A Writer's Den

has been moved to new address

http://leleanajohnson.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

A Writer's Den: Check Out My Guest Post: What Really Happens When You Give a Preschooler Choices?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Check Out My Guest Post: What Really Happens When You Give a Preschooler Choices?

A couple of weeks ago, I was given a wonderful opportunity to write a guest post for my friend Jill over at Single Mom on a Budget. This post has everything, from pediatrician advice to mother/daughter play-by-play action, all centered on the theme “choices.” I am so excited for this opportunity, and I sincerely wanted to thank Jill for everything. So without further ado, please run over to Jill’s and check out my featured post, “What Really Happens When You Give a Preschooler Choices?”  





Kludgy Mom


Week 3 Reading: Why and How To Guest Post: B2S/B2B Week 3 Guest Post

Labels: , , ,