A Writer's Den

has been moved to new address

http://leleanajohnson.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

A Writer's Den: You Like Me. . . You Really, Really Like Me!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

You Like Me. . . You Really, Really Like Me!

Many of you have probably figured out that I really love writing. However, it has definitely been an experience juggling my passion for writing and being a wife, mom, recovering attorney and the list goes on. Recently, in the last six months or so, I started actively interacting online with other bloggers, writers, and professionals from all walks of life. I realize I have a lot to learn about self promotion, engaging readers, and promoting others. I only hope that you all know how much I have appreciated your feedback, your willingness to share your advice and experiences along the way.

So without further ado, I’m so excited to be honored not once, but 3 times this month with blog awards.

“The Versatile Blogger” Award has been presented to me by  Cori at Cori’s Big Mouth. Cori I sincerely appreciate this Award, “versatile” is definitely a great description for my blog.

 Here are the rules for winning this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7 things About Me
  1. I love red wine.
  2. I was a cheerleader in highschool.
  3. I’m conservative only when it makes sense, I’m liberal when it doesn’t make sense to be conservative, and I’m independent when I understand but don’t fully agree.
  4. My mother is my best friend, although she drives me crazy. 
  5. I’m very passionate about the things I believe in, and will verbally express my beliefs.
  6. I’m passionate about my faith.
  7. My husband is my biggest cheerleader (and also my best friend)!
15 Blogs You Should Check Out (in no particular order):
  1. Motherly Law
  2. Multiple Mama 
  3. Buddy Notes 
  4. Ann Again… 
  5. Colorful Rants Of A Fed Up Sista 
  6. The mom who stayed sober... 
  7. Kat's Confessions 
  8. I Married a Moron – And Survived! 
  9. Adventuroo 
  10. Mel's Coffee Break  
  11. Inspired Moments
  12. A Diary of a Mad Woman 
  13. Single Mom on a Budget 
  14. Unplanned Cooking 
  15. Blue Frog Legs 
The “One Lovely Blog Award” has been presented to me twice by Tiffany at Shhhhh Just Between U & Me and U and Victoria at Victoria’s Voice. Tiffany presented me my first blog award, so I am very honored. I am also very excited that Victoria thought that my blog was worthy to receive this award!

Here are the blogs I have chosen for this Award (in no particular order): 

Labels: ,