A Writer's Den

has been moved to new address

http://leleanajohnson.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

A Writer's Den: Hi There Beautiful!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hi There Beautiful!

Hi there Beautiful!

I’m talking to you.

You woke up this morning, rolled out of bed and barely glanced at me. But I stopped everything I was doing to take a look at you.

I stared at your face, admiring the dimples on your cheeks and the beauty marks under your eyes.

I counted each freckle, like I’ve done every day since the first day we met.

I even noticed the first strand of grey planted in your head months before you even cared to take a look. I hope you know that we are actually more attractive with our beautifully placed strands.

I often wonder where your smile has gone.

I long for a glance into your beautiful eyes.

If only for a moment, if the world would stop, I would stare at you, promising to never look away. 

credit: BakiBG © istockphoto.com/BakiBG

Labels: , , ,