A Writer's Den

has been moved to new address

http://leleanajohnson.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

A Writer's Den: A Review of Children's Wellness Center in Atlanta, Georgia

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Review of Children's Wellness Center in Atlanta, Georgia

A Community Pediatric Practice Focused on Personalized Care for Children

A few days after my little one was born at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, my mother-in-law and I attended my daughter's first newborn well visit. My obstetrician referred me to Children's Wellness Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Being a new mother, I was pretty cautious, a little overbearing, and downright protective of my baby. If you believe in astrology, my protective nature should come as no surprise, as I am a lioness in every aspect of my being. Hopefully that smidgen of background information provides a little insight on my personal experiences with Children's Wellness Center described below.

Professional & Environmentally Friendly: The nursing assistant assigned to us on our first visit was very patient with me. In fact, she changed the padded liners on the changing table 3 times because I was convinced they were used. Finally, she invited the office manager to speak with me about the padded liners, mainly to assure me that those little specks I was seeing were not dirt. The office manager went so far to pull out a brand new bag of pads to show me that they were actually recycled, which was the cause of the specks. Now my child is 2 years old, and I have relied on that same nursing assistant's advice from dealing with everything from burping my baby to cradle cap. The staff at Children's Wellness Center proved not only to be professional, but they even use recyclable products. READ FULL ARTICLE: A Review of Children's Wellness Center in Atlanta, Georgia ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Labels: , ,